Alessandro Pierpaoli / Shutterstock
The question of whether the growing diversity of capital entering the risk transfer industry will ultimately end the traditionally cyclical nature of the industry was debated by senior industry executives at the annual Intelligent Insurer roundtable in Monte Carlo.
1. Jim Bichard, partner, PwC
2. David Flandro, global head of analytics, JLT Re
3. Matthew Mosher, executive vice president & chief operating officer–rating services, AM Best
4. Eric Paire, head of global partners and strategic advisory EMEA, Guy Carpenter
5. Adam Szakmary, chief executive, Blue Capital
6. Louis Tucker, group director, Barbican Insurance Group
Given the amount of capital targeting the industry, have we seen the end of market cycles?
Jim Bichard, David Flandro, Matthew Mosher, Eric Paire, Adam Szakmary, Louis Tucker