Excess capacity and strong competition among traditional and ILS markets have again been instrumental in driving rates down, says JLT Re.
- Liability protection for ILS funds 29-06-2017
- Q1 2017 market outlook: A Tale of Two Segments 25-05-2017
- Q2 2017 ILS market already ahead 25-05-2017
- Steady as it goes 25-05-2017
- Global marine and energy: new access to original risk 20-04-2017
Latest alternative risk transfer news
Germany’s Hannover Re said on July 12 that it completed three transactions as part of its insurance-linked securities (ILS) activities.