The insurance-linked securities market won’t be badly hit by the sudden surge in hurricane activity in recent weeks, according to Paul Schultz, chief executive officer at Aon Securities.
- The lazy days of summer 20-10-2016
- Poacher turns gamekeeper 20-10-2016
- Cat bonds have a short but strong record on claims payments 22-09-2016
- Tempest and turmoil 22-09-2016
- Ushering in a new era 07-09-2016
Latest alternative risk transfer news
Caitlin Morgan Insurance Services, an insurance broker and managing general underwriter, has appointed Clint Lanning as senior underwriter.