The impact of the low interest rate environment has yet to test the robustness of both life and non-life re/insurers as the effect slowly trickles down on companies’ balance sheets, increasingly impacting results, according to Moody’s.
- Four innovations in flood technology the industry must grasp 26-04-2017
- The unhealthy path of reinsurance as described by Willis Re’s Vickers 21-04-2017
- Artificial intelligence: a game-changer for risk transfer 13-04-2017
- Traditional reinsurance model threatened by commoditisation 11-04-2017
- Pool Re reacts to ‘major’ threat of nuclear and radiological attacks 06-04-2017
Latest insurance news
The London Market Group (LMG) has reappointment Nicolas Aubert, head of Great Britain for Willis Towers Watson, as its chairman for another term.