The trend towards globalisation, digitisation and intangible assets is changing the risk landscape at an unprecedented rate. Intelligent Insurer heard from executives at the Airmic Conference 2017 in Birmingham, UK, about the current opportunities and potential threats.
- Insurers embrace insurtech challenge 20-06-2017
- Cyber frenzy reaches personal insurance lines 15-06-2017
- Reinvention key for Lloyd’s as it bids to capture emerging market growth 13-06-2017
- Modernising underwriting: from segregation to integration 05-06-2017
- Why a robust D&O policy is now critical to global firms 01-06-2017
Latest insurance news
Specialist re/insurer MS Amlin said on June 28 that it will re-domicile its European business, Amlin Insurance Societas Europaea (AISE), to Brussels, in response to Brexit.
- Tropical cyclone Debbie costs reach A$1.4bn 28-06-2017