As the soft market stretches on and new capital continues to find ways to compete on the turf of established reinsurers, the bigger, traditional players are being forced to adapt. Most are increasingly willing to shun unprofitable business while exploring new potential revenues streams and keeping one eye on (and often an investment in) technologies with the potential to change their way of working.
- Technology and innovation key to regaining market share: Patria Re 24-05-2017
- Rising stars: The Millennials are coming 22-05-2017
- Four threats changing insurers’ approach to cyber 17-05-2017
- ‘WannaCry’ ransomware cyber-attack highlights protection gap outside US 15-05-2017
- Run-off: A strengthening picture 10-05-2017
Latest insurance news
The boards of CF Corporation and Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) approved a definitive merger agreement under which CF Corp. will acquire FGL for a total of approximately $1.84 billion, plus the assumption of $405 million of existing debt.