With the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) due to sunset in September, now is the time to embrace and facilitate the development of a private flood market, say Nicole Austin and Dennis Burke of the Reinsurance Association of America.
- Insurers grapple with growing demand for cover against intangible risks 23-06-2017
- Insurers embrace insurtech challenge 20-06-2017
- Cyber frenzy reaches personal insurance lines 15-06-2017
- Reinvention key for Lloyd’s as it bids to capture emerging market growth 13-06-2017
- Swiss Re EMEA CEO takes aim at $15.5bn nat cat protection gap 08-06-2017
Specialist re/insurer MS Amlin said on June 28 that it will re-domicile its European business, Amlin Insurance Societas Europaea (AISE), to Brussels, in response to Brexit.