Intelligent Insurer’s regular ranking of a selection of independent London market brokers shows that most of the biggest players continue to see growth—but not all of them, and profits are another matter again.
- TransRe and Gen Re partner for the future 23-10-2016
- ILS market is safe from hurricanes 20-10-2016
- The lazy days of summer 20-10-2016
- Poacher turns gamekeeper 20-10-2016
- Munich Re's Jeworrek: Stop praying for a hard market 20-10-2016
Bermuda-based Somerset Reinsurance has increased its common share capitalisation to $375 million, having secured investments from three strategic investors including Hannover Re and a diverse group of high net worth investors.