The ILS market remains on course for healthy growth as it enters the second quarter of the year, according to Paul Schultz, chief executive of Aon Securities.
- Pension plans eye ILS as investment opportunity 23-03-2017
- 2016: An unusual catastrophe year 23-03-2017
- Technological change to force re/insurance to innovate at a macro level 22-03-2017
- Reinsurers stick to UK motor business despite Ogden jitter 21-03-2017
- Re/insurance executives need to embrace change at a micro level 21-03-2017
Poland's largest insurer Powszechny Zakład Ubezpieczeń (PZU) has announced that its supervisory board has dismissed CEO Michal Krupiński on March 22 from his role with immediate effect.