Rising populations and a more volatile climate mean flood risk is a growing problem globally. Paul Drury of Ambiental, a specialist in flood modelling, spoke to Intelligent Insurer about four advances that will help the re/insurance industry improve its response to flood risk.
- The unhealthy path of reinsurance as described by Willis Re’s Vickers 21-04-2017
- Global marine and energy: new access to original risk 20-04-2017
- Aon Securities claims ILS market stronger than expected 20-04-2017
- Artificial intelligence: a game-changer for risk transfer 13-04-2017
- Traditional reinsurance model threatened by commoditisation 11-04-2017
Property/casualty insurer Chubb has announced new management roles and promotions in the UK and Ireland to further build its presence in the middle market.