Although there are hints towards pricing stabilisation in the global reinsurance market, continuing declines driven by increased competition and a lack of significant natural catastrophe losses signal a challenging 2017. Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Technology will shape winners and losers in 2017 04-01-2017
- A match made in … how re/insurance M&A should be judged 21-12-2016
- What re/insurance executives expect for 2017 21-12-2016
- Goodbye to a challenging 2016 21-12-2016
- Terror loss aggregation 15-12-2016
As Prime Minister Theresa May is set to announce more detail on preparations for Brexit negotiations in her keynote speech today, the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has urged the Government to make an early commitment to transitional arrangements following the UK’s departure from the EU.