Change may indeed be inevitable. Successful change, however, is not. That is just one insight of author and change management expert Campbell Macpherson, who spoke to Intelligent Insurer about the challenges facing reinsurers.
- The inaugural Intelligent Insurer Editor’s Choice Awards 14-09-2017
- Federal Gov should protect taxpayer and maximise private reinsurance use 11-09-2017
- Intelligent technology and data strategy: a paradigm shift for insurers 11-09-2017
- Motor insurance: driverless cars and the new norm 11-09-2017
- Aspen Insurance CEO explains how he is repositioning the company 09-09-2017
Pan-Asian life insurance group AIA said on Sept. 21 that it reached an agreement with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia to acquire CommInsure Life and Sovereign, CBA’s life insurance business in Australia and life and health insurance businesses in New Zealand.