Innovative analytic tools and solutions can help insurers optimise capital and drive profitable growth, as Tim Gardner of Guy Carpenter explains.
- Solvency II: Winners and losers in a new landscape 25-04-2016
- Rewriting the rule book 19-04-2016
- Small cats, big problems 24-03-2016
- The Insurance Act: will UK insurance industry lose its competitive edge? 23-02-2016
- When the floods came 23-02-2016
Latest operational risk news
Re/insurer QBE Australia and New Zealand has appointed Mark Baxter as new chief risk officer, replacing Anna Gould, who takes on the new position of head of claims technical and governance.