Internal versus external modelling, the standard formula, risk management and regulation are all in the mix in the post-Solvency II environment, according to a number of senior executives attending Intelligent Insurer’s roundtable discussion in London.
- Rewriting the rule book 19-04-2016
- Small cats, big problems 24-03-2016
- The Insurance Act: will UK insurance industry lose its competitive edge? 23-02-2016
- When the floods came 23-02-2016
- Solvency II highlights need for clarity in operational risk 19-02-2016
Latest operational risk news
The US National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is up for renewal in 2017 meaning an opportunity for the private sector to get involved. But large losses on the programme mean private insurers participating need to carefully analyse the risks, according to industry experts.