Innovative analytic tools and solutions can help insurers optimise capital and drive profitable growth, as Tim Gardner of Guy Carpenter explains.
- Solvency II: Winners and losers in a new landscape 25-04-2016
- Rewriting the rule book 19-04-2016
- Small cats, big problems 24-03-2016
- The Insurance Act: will UK insurance industry lose its competitive edge? 23-02-2016
- When the floods came 23-02-2016
Latest operational risk news
The US National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is up for renewal in 2017 meaning an opportunity for the private sector to get involved. But large losses on the programme mean private insurers participating need to carefully analyse the risks, according to industry experts.