Swiss Re is engaging in an initiative to persuade governments in Europe to create schemes that will enable private re/insurers to expand the coverage of flood and earthquake risks.
- Why a robust D&O policy is now critical to global firms 01-06-2017
- The perils of pillars: one actuary’s tirade on the counterproductive ‘monster’ that Solvency II became 30-05-2017
- Hannover Re’s CEO bets on traditional reinsurance business despite soft market 24-05-2017
- Technology and innovation key to regaining market share: Patria Re 24-05-2017
- Rising stars: The Millennials are coming 22-05-2017
Latest reinsurance news
Bermuda-based Everest Re Group has appointed Matthew Kelly as vice president and head of the reinsurance division's international casualty facultative unit, based in company's Miami office.