Re/insurance roles are changing and the industry will require a more diverse and tech-savvy set of skills and new talent to tackle the challenges of this evolving landscape, but a shortage of candidates has raised concerns around how to fill the approaching gap. Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Reinsurers stick to UK motor business despite Ogden jitter 21-03-2017
- Munich Re reveals its strategy to generate new business 16-03-2017
- Vast majority in re/insurance wants UK’s Ogden discount rate calculation to change: survey 13-03-2017
- AIG CEO loses support from shareholders on turnaround strategy and has to go 09-03-2017
- What is driving Asian money into re/insurance—and how it will change the industry 06-03-2017
Latest reinsurance news
Assessing risk of over 500 active volcanoes, Swiss Re’s global volcano model calculated that large cities face total economic losses of as much as $30 billion.