Although there are hints towards pricing stabilisation in the global reinsurance market, continuing declines driven by increased competition and a lack of significant natural catastrophe losses signal a challenging 2017. Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Technology will shape winners and losers in 2017 04-01-2017
- A match made in … how re/insurance M&A should be judged 21-12-2016
- What re/insurance executives expect for 2017 21-12-2016
- Goodbye to a challenging 2016 21-12-2016
- Reinsurers face a tough year in 2017 14-12-2016
Latest reinsurance news
While UK Prime Minister Theresa May offered insight into her strategy for the Brexit negotiations, she has failed to produce the clarity re/insurers in the UK require to ensure continuity of their operations in mainland Europe – and many will pursue their own strategies to ensure access as a result.