Swiss Re is cutting back its business not only in property/casualty (P&C) but also in its favoured corporate solutions segment as rates reach intolerable levels and waits for the operating environment to improve.
- SCOR searches for opportunities to deploy excess capital 22-02-2017
- AIG stumbles over its casualty business and finally reacts 17-02-2017
- Merger keeps Willis busy as Aon prepares for acquisitions 14-02-2017
- Why Hannover Re is not better off than Munich Re 09-02-2017
- Reinsurance in India: all that glitters is not gold 06-02-2017
Latest reinsurance news
John Berger, the chairman and chief executive officer of Third Point Reinsurance, has stepped down from the position of CEO.