Technological developments such as the advent of drive-assisted technologies and connected services are going to shake up the motor insurance industry, presenting a series of new opportunities and challenges for both traditional insurers and insurtech companies. Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Terrorism: managing and mitigating an evolving threat 12-07-2017
- Consumers facing floods should welcome more options, the RAA suggests 27-06-2017
- Swiss Re EMEA CEO takes aim at $15.5bn nat cat protection gap 08-06-2017
- Why a robust D&O policy is now critical to global firms 01-06-2017
- The perils of pillars: one actuary’s tirade on the counterproductive ‘monster’ that Solvency II became 30-05-2017
Latest reinsurance news
The risk transfer industry in London including Inga Beale, the chief executive of Lloyd’s, has welcomed new regulations detailed by the UK government designed to ensure the UK captures a share of the market.