The London Market has tried and failed to modernise many times. Steve Williams, sales director, EMEA at Xuber, part of CSC, believes things have now finally changed and the market will be forced to modernise in the very near future as he told Intelligent Insurer.
- Tough market conditions will drive modernisation in the London Market 06-10-2016
- A fast-moving trend to autonomous driving challenges the insurance sector 04-10-2016
- How Allianz invests in its digital future 20-09-2016
- Winners and losers in the technology revolution 10-09-2016
- How blockchain will reshape re/insurance 10-09-2016
Latest technology news
Aegon, Allianz, Munich Re, Swiss Re and Zurich have launched the blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative B3i, which aims to test the distributed ledger technology’s viability to executive digital contracts and transactions in a secure, transparent and auditable way.