“Change may indeed be inevitable. Successful change, however, is not.” That was the winner of our quote of month competition in August. Here, with that in mind, we introduce the first Editor’s Choice Awards in which we identify the companies, ventures and individuals best equipped to make change successful.
- Intelligent technology and data strategy: a paradigm shift for insurers 11-09-2017
- Motor insurance: driverless cars and the new norm 11-09-2017
- Swiss Re head of cyber explains the reinsurers’ cautious approach 31-08-2017
- Lemonade: the tech company ‘doing’ insurance 24-08-2017
- Preparing for GDPR: hindrance or opportunity? 27-07-2017
Latest technology news
The way in which insurance companies operate is the polar opposite of Generation Y (millennials), a generation synonymous with technology and social media.