The insurance sector is accepting that disruptive technologies will transform the way the industry has been operating over the past decades. As a consequence, traditional insurers have decided that the only way to avoid a shrinking business is to take action and get involved with the thriving insurtech start-up industry through cooperation and M&A.
- Cyber frenzy reaches personal insurance lines 15-06-2017
- Modernising underwriting: from segregation to integration 05-06-2017
- The perils of pillars: one actuary’s tirade on the counterproductive ‘monster’ that Solvency II became 30-05-2017
- Hannover Re’s CEO bets on traditional reinsurance business despite soft market 24-05-2017
- Technology and innovation key to regaining market share: Patria Re 24-05-2017
Latest technology news
Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) has backed Berlin-based insurtech start-up Getsurance to launch 'the first European digital life insurance solution'.