Progressive insurers are quickly grasping the potential of telematics to both cut claim costs and get closer to their customers. But further innovation will require a partnership with manufacturers.
- Analytics: fuelling risk-informed decisions 16-11-2016
- Insurers should be wary of innovation 14-11-2016
- Modernise or wither away: the market’s challenge 12-10-2016
- Tough market conditions will drive modernisation in the London Market 06-10-2016
- A fast-moving trend to autonomous driving challenges the insurance sector 04-10-2016
Latest technology news
Korean Re has chosen re/insurance software provider Sequel's risk exposure and aggregation tool to help its offshore energy team manage accumulation risk.