Technology will continue to reshape the re/insurance industry in 2017 and the way companies embrace change will determine the winners and losers of the future, says Richard Clark, head of business development and specialist commercial at Xuber, part of CSC.
- Telematics offers opportunity for insurers partnering with carmakers 23-11-2016
- Analytics: fuelling risk-informed decisions 16-11-2016
- Insurers should be wary of innovation 14-11-2016
- Modernise or wither away: the market’s challenge 12-10-2016
- Tough market conditions will drive modernisation in the London Market 06-10-2016
Latest technology news
Beaufort Underwriting Agency, the Munich Re owned Lloyd's managing agent (MGA) for MSF Pritchard Syndicate 318, has contracted insurance software provider VIPR for its bordereaux management system Intrali, to manage its data.
Artificial intelligence will change industry but majority of execs foresee opportunity, according to survey