As the soft market stretches on and new capital continues to find ways to compete on the turf of established reinsurers, the bigger, traditional players are being forced to adapt. Most are increasingly willing to shun unprofitable business while exploring new potential revenues streams and keeping one eye on (and often an investment in) technologies with the potential to change their way of working.
- Technology and innovation key to regaining market share: Patria Re 24-05-2017
- Four threats changing insurers’ approach to cyber 17-05-2017
- ‘WannaCry’ ransomware cyber-attack highlights protection gap outside US 15-05-2017
- Preparing for a ‘cybergeddon’ 10-05-2017
- The unhealthy path of reinsurance as described by Willis Re’s Vickers 21-04-2017
Latest technology news
Insurers can increase customer retention and reduce costs by automating the receivables processes with artificial intelligence (AI) technology, claims collectAI.
- QBE to invest A$50m in insurtech companies 16-05-2017