While perhaps the most fraught negotiations were over property cat during the 1/1 renewals in Europe, casualty and specialty lines also had their areas of contention. As with property, the outcomes for insurers varied widely, said an Intelligent Insurer panel.
- Hard talk: European renewals push through price increases 21-01-2022
- Hard choices over flooding: secondary perils in the balance at January renewals 11-11-2021
- Meeting the cyber insurance challenge – head on 24-07-2020
- Climate model know-how to help assess virus spread ‘sweet spot’ 07-04-2020
- Parametric based insurtech pays out one day after storm Ciara 18-02-2020
Latest air worldwide news
Climate change litigation has been ongoing for over 15 years. If liability claims are successful, those linked to sea level rises stand a good chance of being among those that break through. If they do, the floodgates could open.