High cat losses and climate change have combined with social changes and regulatory issues to bring the most sustainable hard market that Amwins’ head of underwriting has ever seen.
- Overcoming bias in artificial intelligence 19-05-2022
- Born of frustration: what’s delaying take-up of LMA cyber war exclusions? 18-05-2022
- London Market: black swan fears suppress cyber appetite 13-05-2022
- London Market: renewables in a ‘different place by end of year’, says panel 13-05-2022
- Climate change: reduced time and location data veils model opportunities 13-05-2022
The reinsurer made a $539m loss in Q1, an increase of more than eight times Y/Y.