Succession planning, flexible working and a major office rethink are full steam ahead as Argo considers sale or merger plans.
- ‘We’re not in business to subsidise stupidity,’ says Jim Stanard as he reflects on 50 years in risk 16-03-2021
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
- Argo: what next in Voce debacle? 27-06-2019
- Why re/insurers should fear the rise of activist investors 04-04-2019
- ArgoGlobal MD seeks quality hires and a good flood model in 2018 02-01-2018
Latest argo group international holdings news
The move makes Enstar the ninth largest shareholder in Argo.