To make diversity and inclusion initiatives work, insurers must talk about what they’re doing—in the business, in the industry, and outside. There’s no room for looking only for competitive advantage if change is to happen.
- Tough choices: taking diversity and inclusion from theory to practice 27-07-2022
- Argo finds ‘boring is good for strategy’: Gary Grose 06-05-2022
- ‘We’re not in business to subsidise stupidity,’ says Jim Stanard as he reflects on 50 years in risk 16-03-2021
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
- Argo: what next in Voce debacle? 27-06-2019
Latest argo group international holdings news
Early bids prove value in ongoing turnaround, management argues in latest proxy fight salvo.