In the aftermath of Ariel Re’s launch of a Lloyd’s managing agency, Tim Shreeve, the reinsurer’s head of platform development, spoke to Intelligent Insurer about the rationale behind the move and its future plans.
- The Citizens backstop: a precarious plan unlikely to save the Florida market 02-09-2022
- Flight from Florida: investors put state insurers on notice 02-09-2022
- Too much, too fast? 20-06-2022
- Things can only get better: “chaos” at mid-year renewals 20-06-2022
- ‘We’re not in business to subsidise stupidity,’ says Jim Stanard as he reflects on 50 years in risk 16-03-2021
Latest ariel re news
Ariel Re came to Baden-Baden with a taste for property-cat and they have room in the book for more European risks.