Corporate social responsibility has changed aspects of the risk transfer industry over time, but it is now becoming more important than ever for re/insurers to understand its wider consequences, Laurent Montador of CCR tells Intelligent Insurer.
- ‘ILS growth ahead’: S&P 28-06-2019
- Five lessons for ILW summer school 28-06-2019
- Model clarity will fuel ILS investor appetite 31-05-2019
- Guernsey’s new ILS hybrid: even closer to the risk 24-04-2019
- Interview: Antonio Huertas, Mapfre - reaping the rewards of change 04-04-2019
Latest ils news
Allianz group's specialist corporate insurer Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) has added new global leadership positions in its alternative risk transfer (ART) and liability lines of business to help drive the expansion of its services.