Laurel Di Silvestro, principal client services, and Matthew Silley, client services manager, at CyberCube, take a look at how catastrophe modelling could help spur growth in cyber ILS.
- Reinsurance: reshaping for a difficult future 02-01-2020
- ILS continues to mature 20-12-2019
- Expanded industry loss reporting: an end to renewal propaganda 19-12-2019
- Protecting the Belt & Road 21-11-2019
- Are we close to a billion-dollar cyber risk loss year? 20-11-2019
Latest ils news
Cat bond aims to protect against mortgage default risk caused by earthquakes.