The risk transfer landscape is being transformed by consolidation and the idea that bigger and more diversity is better—particularly if access to alternative capital is involved. But, just like in real life, some recent marriages—especially those rushed into for the wrong reasons—may well end in divorce. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- ILS after HIM: Too good to be true? 16-10-2018
- Multi-cat bonds can meet ECIS demand 04-10-2018
- 2017 was pivotal for cyber 28-09-2018
- ILS market continues healthy growth 28-09-2018
- Cyber: putting the ‘year in the middle’ to good use 30-08-2018
Latest ils news
The 2017 natural catastrophes, which resulted in record insured losses globally, also served to test the quality of reinsurance providers—and some stark differences in quality were revealed, Stephan Ruoff, CEO of Tokio Millennium Re (TMR), told Baden-Baden Today.