The cyber insurance market is booming, with new coverages evolving constantly, but whether the insurance industry is prepared for a massive cyber catastrophe is uncertain.
- Should governments get involved with cyber protection? 07-10-2021
- Looking in the wrong places: when the hunt for talent fails 15-06-2021
- Breaking down the hierarchy: why COVID-19 was a fillip for young talent 15-06-2021
- Complacency is the enemy of change, warns the Chartered Insurance Institute's CEO 11-03-2021
- Interview with CII's Caren Thomas: a D&I strategy to boost performance 25-02-2021
Latest chartered insurance institute (cii) news
Fisher is credited for leading CII's modernisation, resolving several complex and historic issues.