While insurers have welcomed the hardening market, it poses a challenge for insurance managers—who are increasingly looking at alternative risk transfer solutions, according to Scott Feltham, group insurance manager for Compass Group. He explains why the hardening market could be bad for insurers in the long run.
- Aon-Willis tie will create a broker like no other 14-10-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 12-10-2020
- How the cloud and AI can take insurers beyond legacy systems 12-10-2020
- COVID-19 BI judgment: not quite the worst-case scenario 06-10-2020
- Karen Clark interview: the vital development of cat risk models 05-10-2020
Swiss Re has structured and placed a $775m catastrophe bond for California Earthquake Authority.