Strategic relationships with external services providers will be vital for insurers’ future success, say Genpact and Aspen execs.
- ‘They’re going to fall from grace’: the hype and reality of insurtech 09-09-2021
- Floods: how to use next-generation data to predict the next inundation 08-09-2021
- After the deluge: what lessons have insurers learned after the recent floods? 08-09-2021
- The re/insurance industry’s changing post-pandemic assumptions 02-09-2021
- New Hiscox-backed MGA plans to transform personal lines business 02-09-2021
The new recruits will oversee its strategic advisory and capital raising activities across ILS, funds at Lloyd’s and M&As.