For companies looking to retain their competitive edge, if they aren’t already taking the business case for D&I seriously it is about time they caught on, Paul Little, chief operating officer at re/insurance broker Protecdiv tells Intelligent Insurer.
- Talent tactics: why it pays to unite D&I and talent strategies 26-02-2021
- Interview with CII's Caren Thomas: a D&I strategy to boost performance 25-02-2021
- Terrorism insurance portfolios: tales of the unexpected 23-02-2021
- 'Spend smarter rather than faster' to tackle infrastructure gap, says Swiss Re's Jérôme Jean Haegeli 18-02-2021
- Post Brexit: opportunities and hurdles for the London Market 16-02-2021
It says the pilot will represent a huge milestone for the digital asset and insurance industry.