Verisk’s Lee Shavel has taken the reins in a volatile period for the risk transfer industry. He explained why that can mean opportunity for his firm—and why the industry is walking a tightrope with regard to inflation.
- Why insurance is the deal-maker for crypto growth 27-05-2022
- Climate change: weighing up the question of insurability 25-05-2022
- Miracle grow: Acrisure reveals formula for M&A success 23-05-2022
- Here to stay: Amwins doesn’t expect a soft market any time soon 20-05-2022
- Overcoming bias in artificial intelligence 19-05-2022
The insurer has entered the Latin American market with a string of ‘seasoned’ underwriters.