The FCA judgment on COVID-19 business interruption is in. But what is the impact for insurers, and was the judgment on September 15 really the last word on the matter? Intelligent Insurer finds out.
- Underwriting accuracy and quality are on frontline in insurance ‘data war’ 30-06-2020
- Equity raises are increasing as pandemic pressures bite - but the future winners and losers are far from clear 12-06-2020
- Insurers stand up to be counted in COVID-19 test case 02-06-2020
- How COVID-19 insured losses map across to company exposures 30-04-2020
- COVID-19: the unintended consequences of suspended dividends 17-04-2020
Latest hiscox news
The new hire has over 15 years’ experience gained at Standard Chartered, Aviva and Lombard International.