Risk pools can be an efficient way to insure and manage risks in countries which regularly suffer natural disasters. But is the gap between policy buyers and sellers being bridged quickly enough to make these pools possible? Intelligent Insurer reports.
- Diving below the surface 15-10-2019
- The power of precision 14-10-2019
- Lloyd’s: a battle fought on many fronts 10-10-2019
- Blockchain 'moves beyond the hype' towards real-world solutions 26-09-2019
- Attract, motivate and tech proof your future workforce 04-09-2019
Latest insurance news
RenaissanceRe Holdings, a global provider of reinsurance and insurance, estimates that losses from third quarter 2019 catastrophe events will have a net negative impact of approximately $155 million on its third quarter 2019 results of operations.