The launch of Honan Re is a reminder that a hard market isn’t great news for everyone. Eliza White, the first managing director of Honan Re, describes the forces that led to the launch and why this paves the way for an international footprint.
- Looking in the wrong places: when the hunt for talent fails 15-06-2021
- Why experimentation—and Excel—might hold the key to success 15-06-2021
- Breaking down the hierarchy: why COVID-19 was a fillip for young talent 15-06-2021
- CSR has become ESG: but the difference is a big deal for insurers 09-06-2021
- Why is ESG is no longer an aspiration—it is now critical for insurers 09-06-2021
Latest insurance news
Stints at Daiwa and Mizuho have given him insights into banks’ risk management needs.