The board's vice president Renato Szilagyi explains the strategy behind the re/insurer’s above-market-average growth and how the country’s protection gap offers further opportunity.
- EY flags up potential post-Brexit risk for insurers 22-01-2020
- James River-Uber debacle illustrates challenges of insuring gig economy 22-01-2020
- Sustainability move by BlackRock could signal seismic shift for insurers 22-01-2020
- Reinsurance: reshaping for a difficult future 02-01-2020
- Revealing the gender pay gap 20-12-2019
Latest insurance news
Insured losses in 2019 were 18 percent lower than the annual average since 2011.