New products based on technology and data are increasingly being brought to market, while claims processes are being sped up through technologies such as blockchain, freeing up capabilities for new services, according to panellists at an Intelligent Insurer roundtable sponsored by S&P Global Ratings at October’s Baden-Baden Reinsurance Meeting.
- Insurers discover the LatAm low-income market 24-11-2017
- Insurance CEOs debate technological challenges 20-11-2017
- Meeting the challenge of flood reinsurance 16-11-2017
- Cyber resilience and insurers: the FCA is awake, are you? 14-11-2017
- 'Conservative' German insurance market ready for disruption 07-11-2017
Latest insurance news
Pioneer Underwriters, the underwriting group within Minova Insurance Holdings received approval from Lloyd’s for Syndicate 1980 to commence underwriting business attaching on or after 1 January 2018.