A combination of COVID-19 claims, a massive casualty hole and challenges on the asset side of the balance sheet mean the industry is facing an unprecedented crisis that will lead to an elongated hard market, Stephen Catlin, the CEO of Convex, told Intelligent Insurer.
- Clear communication and legal decisions are the answer to COVID-19 disputes: Prime CEO 14-09-2020
- Smoke signals: pricing wildfire risk 11-09-2020
- Social inflation: are insurers responsible? 07-09-2020
- Navigating cyber’s rough waters using AI: CCR Group explains how to do it 04-09-2020
- How Rick Lindsey made Prime Insurance Company shine in a tough market 01-09-2020
Latest insurance news
The broker does not expect it to have a material impact on its operations or financial condition.