In what seems like an endless trail of acquisitions and strategic executive appointments, it is clear that Sedgwick has targeted Asia as a priority for continued expansion. The firm’s Ian Muress delves deeper into the reasoning behind this.
- Why isn’t the cyber insurance market booming? 09-04-2021
- Able to do ‘weird, wonderful, whacky’ things: the launch of Fenchurch 08-04-2021
- When it comes to insurtech: get it out there—ready or not! 01-04-2021
- Fit to burst: is the insurtech bubble set to explode? 01-04-2021
- No more ‘institutional silos’ on climate change, says The Geneva Association 01-04-2021
Latest insurance news
MS Amlin recently reorganised its underwriting structure into three distinct units, of which property and allied lines is one.