Difficulty in resolving disputes over pandemic business interruption payouts has led the FCA to bring a group of representative examples in front of the UK High Court to secure an industry-wide resolution. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- COVID-19: Why the complexities around California’s premium refund order matter to insurers 29-05-2020
- Can cyber underwriters overcome a lack of data in a post-COVID-19 world? 22-05-2020
- Three key ways the pandemic is reshaping insurer business models 20-05-2020
- Why insurance can be like a ‘mouse safari’ 19-05-2020
- Creating the ultimate cover for COVID-19 losses — and beyond 11-05-2020
Latest insurance news
The company’s specialty re/insurance division will gain two directors with more than 90 years experience between them.