‘No COVID-19 impact on Q2 underwriting results’ but pandemic has hit investment income, firm reports.
- Lockdown intensifies interest in AI-powered, touchless insurance 27-07-2020
- Driving mid-market success through underwriting productivity 27-07-2020
- Meeting the cyber insurance challenge – head on 24-07-2020
- Lloyd’s optimistic outlook for 2021 is catching, despite COVID-19 threat 21-07-2020
- In a COVID-19 world, will normal service ever be resumed? 16-07-2020
Latest insurance news
Oliver Bäte highlights the company's 'resilience' in the first six months of 2020; confident on full year performance.