Re/insurers with their sights set high must substitute old habits and ways of working with brave strategic thinking if they hope to join the ‘power curve’ club of top profit makers. Intelligent Insurer reports on significant new research from McKinsey.
- GRP's underwriting division finds it's time to prosper 05-08-2019
- MGAs: riding the wave of popularity 05-08-2019
- The long shadow of asbestos 19-07-2019
- MGA leaders offer insights into the big issues for the industry now and in the future 12-07-2019
- Company profile: run-off specialist RiverStone 09-07-2019
Latest insurance news
Blockchain insurance industry initiative B3i has added Chinese insurer China Pacific Insurance Company (CPIC) as its latest shareholder, with Li Hao joining as a member of the board.
Hamilton hires TigerRisk's Ursano as new group CFO, gives third-party capital oversight to Reiss as it seals Liberty deal