Fully digitising claims to deliver personalised and real time customer experiences will, crucially, bring the whole claims process 'into the modern world', argue insurance industry experts.
- Duck Creek: a four-part framework for claims considerations 18-11-2020
- Robot power: how RPA and AI can unlock claims efficiencies 17-11-2020
- COVID-19 driven ‘organisational tsunami’ puts change top of insurance agenda 16-11-2020
- How AI can uncover the value in unstructured data 12-11-2020
- Why data and technology strengthen underwriters but will not replace them 12-11-2020
Latest insurance news
Fitch says the sector's outlook for 2021 is worsening; credit exposure to remain a key risk.