The fast-moving renewable energy sector is increasingly global. It relies on the insurance sector to keep pace with its demands, as Michael Bernay of PERse, the renewable energy-focused company of Ryan Specialty Group Underwriting Managers, describes.
- Why re/insurers should fear the rise of activist investors 04-04-2019
- Managing the office romance 08-03-2019
- Risk modellers grapple with wildfire risk in wake of record losses 20-02-2019
- Driverless cars will need a new insurance model 07-02-2019
- Robots will transform motor insurance,but risk appetite might determine how fast 24-01-2019
Latest insurance news
Germany-based Talanx Group and Hannover Re have tightened their underwriting policies to reduce reinsurance cover for coal-based risks.