As economic output plummets, re/insurers are bracing themselves for a tough road ahead. Intelligent Insurer asks two industry experts what the biggest risks are and how the sector will tackle them.
- COVID-19 and the future financial health of re/insurance 02-04-2020
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- COVID-19 crisis overshadows Lloyd’s strong 2019 results 27-03-2020
- Could the Aon/Willis Towers Watson merger be in jeopardy? 25-03-2020
Latest insurance news
AM Best believes the industry is well positioned to weather the temporary disruptions caused by the pandemic.