Autonomous vehicles will transform many industries sooner than we think, and the implications for insurers are profound and complex. In the second of two articles about driverless cars Intelligent Insurer looks in more detail at the possible consequences for the motor insurance market.
- Robots will transform motor insurance,but risk appetite might determine how fast 24-01-2019
- Strange bedfellows: risks and rewards as re/insurers dabble in venture capital 21-01-2019
- Rates will harden in 2019—but fears of a false dawn may be real 20-12-2018
- Why being a small fish is bad—unless insurtech can save you 20-12-2018
- Buy, sell, retract, invest in insurtech—a plethora of strategic dilemmas for 2019 20-12-2018
Latest insurance news
Specialty re/insurer Brit has reported healthy upward trend in gross premiums as it heads in to 2019, Matthew Wilson, group chief executive officer, said in the company's 2018 results.