Financial services may not be included in a Brexit deal between the EU and the UK which, at best, may increase operational costs for insurers, but in a worst-case scenario may reduce the UK-based firms’ access to EU customers. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- Sirius picks growth segments as it aims to attract investors 14-03-2018
- Automation versus augmentation-and why insurers must prepare for a new model 09-03-2018
- XL deal changes AXA's DNA into that of a P&C player 05-03-2018
- AmTrust goes private as it seeks to reverse decline 02-03-2018
- Trends in the ILS sector and implications for the wider insurance industry 28-02-2018
The uncertainty caused by Brexit is affecting negotiations for insurance contracts that span periods of more than three years.