COVID-19 has presented companies with a myriad of unprecedented challenges—and now they also face a hard market. Against a backdrop of rapid change, including intense consolidation between brokers, AXA XL is intent on getting to know its clients, and brokers, better than ever, explains Bob Peretti, the chief distribution officer at AXA XL Americas.
- Meeting the cyber insurance challenge – head on 24-07-2020
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
- Climate model know-how to help assess virus spread ‘sweet spot’ 07-04-2020
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
- Parametric based insurtech pays out one day after storm Ciara 18-02-2020
Latest mr adrian tapping news
Reinsurance Group reported even larger underwriting losses than in 2019.