Eyeing an opportunity, industry veteran David Price has launched a new broker. He explains to Intelligent Insurer what will set Fenchurch and Partners apart and his aims to create something completely different.
- Florida: a market in crisis—but is it too big to fail? 22-03-2021
- Is risk management ready to take centre-stage? 16-03-2021
- Risk management: reputations in the line of fire 16-03-2021
- US COVID-19 BI ruling ‘undeniably positive for the P&C industry’ 18-08-2020
- Liability market challenges reveal opportunities to innovate 01-07-2020
Latest operational risk news
New report finds that the global modeled insured average annual loss from catastrophes is expected to exceed $100bn.