The World Economic Forum has unveiled its latest report about global risks—and it shows that climate change is making things increasingly complex for insurers. Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Catastrophe modelling: the key to unlocking growth in cyber ILS 21-01-2020
- Analytics: fuelling risk-informed decisions 16-11-2016
- Solvency II: Winners and losers in a new landscape 25-04-2016
- Rewriting the rule book 19-04-2016
- Small cats, big problems 24-03-2016
Latest operational risk news
Insurers have received 13,750 claims in NSW, Victoria, South Australia, and Queensland.