Certain businesses continue to see falling turnover as a result of pandemic-related shutdowns and restrictions. Now, another court case has offered insurers greater hope that judges will support their position that not all business interruption claims should be paid. Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Liability market challenges reveal opportunities to innovate 01-07-2020
- INTERVIEW: Forced retroactive business interruption ‘not same’ as TRIA 08-04-2020
- Global risk picture is complicated by climate change: WEF 22-01-2020
- Catastrophe modelling: the key to unlocking growth in cyber ILS 21-01-2020
- Analytics: fuelling risk-informed decisions 16-11-2016
Latest operational risk news
Lemonade plans to enter its third European market by the end of 2020 after the Netherlands and Germany.