Women have been disproportionally affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, with existing inequalities between men and women exacerbated in almost all areas of life. But is there hope for the future?
- No ‘silver bullet’ for slow gender equality progress in insurance 26-07-2022
- M&A: the biggest and most talked about unions in the insurance sector 14-04-2020
- Economic recovery in LatAm boosts re/insurance growth 29-11-2017
- Plan A never changed: Axis CEO Benchimol 20-10-2017
- A failure of models could turn the market 25-09-2017
Latest partnerre news
This is among the first in an emerging trend of longevity swap transactions.