Terrorism cover remains, for now at least, a profitable class that is rightly viewed as a diversifier for insurance portfolios. A panel of experts discussed the market in a panel debate on Intelligent Insurer’s Reinsurance Lounge.
- Diving below the surface 15-10-2019
- Terrorism: managing and mitigating an evolving threat 12-07-2017
- Pool Re reacts to ‘major’ threat of nuclear and radiological attacks 06-04-2017
- What re/insurance executives expect for 2017 21-12-2016
- Safety in numbers 14-09-2015
Latest pool re news
Other positive developments include a substantial amount of private market capacity.