Risk managers have a key role to play in helping their organisations address sustainability issues, as Valentina Paduano, leader of FERMA’s sustainability group, told Intelligent Insurer.
- Insurers need to spend more time with risk managers, and think about captives 25-11-2020
- Why risk managers need to look ahead: RIMS president Laura Langone 12-11-2020
- Why insurers need to be more honest with risk and insurance managers 23-10-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 12-10-2020
- How to optimise your risk programme in the light of COVID-19 30-09-2020
Latest risk management news
The new hire has previously worked for Marsh & McLennan, Aon, and World Insurance Associates.