A new Airmic guide on pandemic risk addresses how organisations can stay resilient in the face of the looping nature of the COVID-19 crisis. The guide’s author outlines the key lessons that can be learnt from the pandemic so far.
- Why risk management plays a key role in organisational resilience 23-12-2021
- Why partnership, communication and managing risk, are key to tackling the harsh insurance market 16-12-2021
- Why sustainability should be a key enterprise risk management consideration 02-12-2021
- What the pandemic has taught organisations about risk management and resilience 18-11-2021
- How 9/11 changed the industry’s view of terrorism risk: RMS 15-11-2021
Latest risk management news
A wide range of challenges to the MGA market must be addressed.
Cyber threat dominates corporate risk watch going into 2022, feed into business interruption and regulatory risks