The current hardening insurance market is driving greater interest in self-insurance via a captive and leading to a cooling of relations between companies and their insurers. AMRAE president Oliver Wild told Intelligent Insurer why insurers need to have a rethink—and talk to risk managers.
- Why risk managers need to look ahead: RIMS president Laura Langone 12-11-2020
- Why insurers need to be more honest with risk and insurance managers 23-10-2020
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 12-10-2020
- How to optimise your risk programme in the light of COVID-19 30-09-2020
- How FERMA is addressing risk managers’ needs in the light of COVID-19 29-09-2020
Latest risk management news
The acquisition was made through Volaris Group’s AssetWorks Risk Management.