As the world moves to a low carbon future the re/insurance industry—and the modelling that supports it—may find it has a wider role in climate change, says Robert Muir-Wood of RMS.
- How 9/11 changed the industry’s view of terrorism risk: RMS 15-11-2021
- Preaching to the converted: environmental protesters find a willing crowd in Baden-Baden 11-11-2021
- Hard choices over flooding: secondary perils in the balance at January renewals 11-11-2021
- Grappling with climate change: understanding RMS’s new models 17-05-2021
- Can the insurance industry unite to provide better climate solutions? 19-01-2021
Latest risk management solutions (rms) news
The new global views will ‘significantly extend its peril and climate change impact coverage.