Eight senior figures gathered at a roundtable discussion covering the forces driving change in and shaping the London Market in the context of how insurers and reinsurers are responding. The discussion, held in partnership with DXC, covered topics including Brexit, premium shrinkage and competition from other domiciles, talent and diversity.
- Securing re/insurance talent for the future 24-03-2017
- Brexit: Preparing for uncertainty 16-08-2016
- Last Chance Saloon: London Market doomed if modernisation fails 11-08-2016
- EXCLUSIVE: ILS introduction to the UK comes closer 28-07-2016
- Making London more diverse 28-07-2016
Latest london market group (lmg) news
Patrick Tiernan joins LMG board as representative of the International Underwriting Association.