Executives are talking of a market with clear signs of hardening, but there is a notable reluctance to fully call this a ‘hard’ market as traditionally defined.
- Back to the office? How the pandemic changed re/insurance 18-08-2021
- Why experimentation—and Excel—might hold the key to success 15-06-2021
- ‘We’re not in business to subsidise stupidity,’ says Jim Stanard as he reflects on 50 years in risk 16-03-2021
- Reinsurance: reshaping for a difficult future 02-01-2020
- London as an ILS domicile creates ample possibilities 29-01-2018
Latest tigerrisk partners news
Bill Cooper of TigerRisk Partners has seen many new faces in the last 18 months. He tells Intelligent Insurer about investment opportunities and how he sees the shape of the cycle.