There is still funding and opportunities for partnerships, but innovative businesses will have to work harder—and smarter—if they want to succeed, says an Intelligent Insurer panel.
- You don’t need to change the world: the next big thing in insurtech may be little 14-11-2022
- Year in review: 2020 - the year of the black swan event 23-12-2020
- Rising stars 2020: how the future high-flyers of re/insurance view the industry 21-09-2020
- Adaption without disruption: the market’s evolving view of insurtech 04-02-2019
- Intelligent technology and data strategy: a paradigm shift for insurers 11-09-2017
Latest xceedance news
The executives have held leadership positions at AIG, Generali, Zurich, AXIS and Marsh.