Presentations from the main room
Humans & Machines @ Work: Current State of Affairs
Michael Donnellan, Executive Business Process Services Leader, DXC Technology
- What has happened to date?
- How and where is intelligent automation already being used?
- What has not been done and why?
- Where should you focus on to make a real difference to the bottom line?
- How can intelligent automation / machines complement and assist humans in making effective and intelligence decisions?
- What has to happen to make it real?
Digital Trust - Intelligent Automation is Here to Stay - What About Security?
Stefan Van Gansbeke, CISO/Director Risk, Security & Legal, CM/MC
- Managing digital / intelligent automation related risks in your organisation
- Emerging digital security risks from intelligent automation - AI, machine learning, RPA, IoT, Blockchain, ...
- Developing your digital security strategy to thoroughly cover intelligent automation related risks
- Innovative security risk tools and processes