The 2016 MGA Special Report is a free to read digital product featuring insight into some of the most influential companies in the MGA sector.
To read the special report click on the front cover image above, or here.
Intelligent Insurer's FREE to read and access special report on MGAs features:
- Peter Staddon, managing director of the MGA Association, gives his view on the health of the market.
- John Holm, head of MGA investments at Lloyd's managing agent Asta, explains the three stages that every MGA must navigate to succeed.
- Bob Brown, chief executive of software company VIPR talks about modernising MGA systems and processes to make them more transparent.
- We profile 60 of the leading MGAs by turnover, comparing year on year pre-tax and operating profits.
- For brokers and MGAs, having clean and accurate data is the key to almost everything, says Frank Fortunato, CEO of Catex.
- RSG Underwriting Managers Europe managing director Peter McKenna describes their progress so far and plans for the future.