The impact of the COVID-19 virus on the global economy has been profound. Greg Wojciechowski of the Bermuda Stock Exchange and the ILS Bermuda Thought Leadership team share their thoughts about the impact it has had, and is likely to have going forward, on the ILS business.
- Resilience and sustainability goals drive interest in ILS 26-03-2020
- ILS: making an opportunity out of a crisis 26-03-2020
- A bumper year ahead for ILS issuance 27-02-2020
- Lion Rock Re is just the beginning for Hong Kong 27-02-2020
- Sustainability move by BlackRock could signal seismic shift for insurers 22-01-2020
Latest alternative risk transfer news
The executive will lead risk analytics function across Validus, Alphacat, and Talbot.