William Dubinsky, managing director & head of ILS at Willis Towers Watson Securities, takes a look at model clarity and other issues facing the ILS market.
- Guernsey’s new ILS hybrid: even closer to the risk 24-04-2019
- Interview: Antonio Huertas, Mapfre - reaping the rewards of change 04-04-2019
- ILS market faces natural pause in pipeline 29-03-2019
- What ILS funds must learn from Irma 28-02-2019
- Spooked ILS investors have become wary of which funds they trust 13-02-2019
Latest alternative risk transfer news
Aon Securities, the investment banking division of re/insurance broker Aon, has made two new strategic hires to help drive growth and innovation within its capital markets function.
Swiss Re places $100m First Coast Re II cat bond in Singapore, "excited" to promote Asian ILS market