Corporate social responsibility has changed aspects of the risk transfer industry over time, but it is now becoming more important than ever for re/insurers to understand its wider consequences, Laurent Montador of CCR tells Intelligent Insurer.
- ‘ILS growth ahead’: S&P 28-06-2019
- Five lessons for ILW summer school 28-06-2019
- Model clarity will fuel ILS investor appetite 31-05-2019
- Guernsey’s new ILS hybrid: even closer to the risk 24-04-2019
- Interview: Antonio Huertas, Mapfre - reaping the rewards of change 04-04-2019
Latest alternative risk transfer news
Schroders has reinforced its private assets business by taking full control of Zurich-based insurance linked securities (ILS) investor Secquaero Advisors.