Spanish insurer Mapfre took some tough decisions last year—and also underperformed, according to its chief executive. Now, it wants to reap the rewards of these changes as well as its diversification to move into a new chapter, Antonio Huertas, chairman and CEO, tells Intelligent Insurer.
- ILS market faces natural pause in pipeline 29-03-2019
- What ILS funds must learn from Irma 28-02-2019
- Spooked ILS investors have become wary of which funds they trust 13-02-2019
- A fresh start for the new year 21-01-2019
- Why 2019 looks promising for reinsurers 15-01-2019
Latest alternative risk transfer news
S&P has predicted “stable to gradually increasing activity” in the European property casualty run-off market in a report.