Hong Kong-based reinsurer Peak Re goes from strength to strength, following the successful renewal of its Lion Rock Re reinsurance sidecar in February 2021. But, as chief Franz Josef Hahn explains, it wasn’t all plain sailing.
- Cat bonds continue to exceed market expectations 26-04-2021
- Where the new ILS opportunities lie — and how to access them 11-12-2020
- Equity raises are increasing as pandemic pressures bite - but the future winners and losers are far from clear 12-06-2020
- Peak Capital boosts Peak Re’s ILS capabilities 12-05-2020
- Why the development of a secondary market will transform ILS 29-04-2020
Latest alternative risk transfer news
Rates have spiked in cyber but the creation of long-term stable capacity remains the goal, as alternative capacity takes a growing interest in the risk. Aon’s Catherine Mulligan discusses the challenges and opportunities.