The risk transfer industry needs more capital—but ILS investors are interested only if returns reach more attractive levels that meet or exceed long-term target returns for risk assets, Dirk Lohmann, chairman of Schroders Capital ILS, told Intelligent Insurer.
- Construction trends: how innovative collaboration can mitigate risk transfer failures 17-07-2023
- Swiss Re ILS deal maps the future of ILS: Lohmann 12-05-2023
- More than a single deal: the promise of R&Q’s joint venture 28-02-2023
- A trailblazer to creating ‘needed’ cyber ILS market 20-02-2023
- Investor appetite is strong for more cyber ILS deals 17-02-2023
Latest alternative risk transfer news
Fannie Mae’s 9M purchases nonetheless approach the lower end of annual target.