The risk transfer landscape is being transformed by consolidation and the idea that bigger and more diversity is better—particularly if access to alternative capital is involved. But, just like in real life, some recent marriages—especially those rushed into for the wrong reasons—may well end in divorce. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- ILS after HIM: Too good to be true? 16-10-2018
- Multi-cat bonds can meet ECIS demand 04-10-2018
- 2017 was pivotal for cyber 28-09-2018
- ILS market continues healthy growth 28-09-2018
- Cyber: putting the ‘year in the middle’ to good use 30-08-2018
Latest alternative risk transfer news
By the end 2018 the market for insurance-linked securities (ILS) is expected to reach a total volume of close to $100 billion, according to Hannover Re.