Hong Kong-based reinsurer Peak Re goes from strength to strength, following the successful renewal of its Lion Rock Re reinsurance sidecar in February 2021. But, as chief Franz Josef Hahn explains, it wasn’t all plain sailing.
- Cat bonds continue to exceed market expectations 26-04-2021
- Where the new ILS opportunities lie — and how to access them 11-12-2020
- Equity raises are increasing as pandemic pressures bite - but the future winners and losers are far from clear 12-06-2020
- Peak Capital boosts Peak Re’s ILS capabilities 12-05-2020
- Why the development of a secondary market will transform ILS 29-04-2020
Latest alternative risk transfer news
With record cat bond issuance and continuing COVID losses filtering through, there may be some added complications for ILS managers at the renewals, says Schroders Capital’s Stephan Ruoff.