The ILS market had one of its most successful ever years in 2017 and is well placed at it enters 2018, according to Paul Schultz, CEO of Aon Securities.
- Missing growth opportunities: Winds of same? 08-12-2017
- Cat bonds perform post loss but uncertainty for private deals 07-12-2017
- London’s road map to the ILS market 30-11-2017
- The outcome of Irma 26-10-2017
- Present in times of catastrophe 26-10-2017
Latest alternative risk transfer news
Specialty re/insurer Brit is launching a new Bermuda-domiciled collateralised reinsurance platform, Sussex Capital, and has appointed former Axis Re CEO Jay Nichols to join its board.