Equity raises are increasing as pandemic pressures bite - but the future winners and losers are far from clear
As the pandemic stress test continues, re/insurers are preparing for what comes next, including expectations of a hardening market. This is driving a growing trend for equity raises, with some building war chests and some taking advantage of new opportunities, while others look to protect their credit rating in a fight for survival. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- Peak Capital boosts Peak Re’s ILS capabilities 12-05-2020
- Why the development of a secondary market will transform ILS 29-04-2020
- M&A: the biggest and most talked about unions in the insurance sector 14-04-2020
- ILS and the effects of the COVID-19 crisis 27-03-2020
- Resilience and sustainability goals drive interest in ILS 26-03-2020
Latest alternative risk transfer news
He currently leads the ILS and third party capital management businesses of RenaissanceRe.