Closing, or at least narrowing, the protection gap can seem like an insurmountable task as new breaches appear while existing ones prove tricky to pin down. But, say experts, including a director at The Geneva Association, addressing the gap is essential to preserve the integrity of the industry. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- M&A: the biggest and most talked about unions in the insurance sector 14-04-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- COVID-19 crisis overshadows Lloyd’s strong 2019 results 27-03-2020
- Aon and WTW union could bring $1.3bn cost synergies - but also regulatory scrutiny 09-03-2020
- The hidden cyber protection gaps 04-03-2020
Latest aon news
The broker has identified certain 'opportunistic credit investment strategies' in the markets affected by COVID-19.