There were sober and disciplined renewals in Asia-Pacific despite chaotic world events. After continually fighting fires since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, however, the key question may be how the market will respond to a period of calm.
- Hard talk but no hard market: Asia-Pacific 1/4 renewals 13-04-2022
- Cautious optimism abounds on supply chain and climate solutions: Aon 21-03-2022
- Adapt or die: digital evolution and the re/insurance industry 23-12-2021
- 2022 to deliver a ‘perfect storm’ for M&A, but beware ESG requirements: Aon 22-12-2021
- Aon talks tackling climate change challenges 06-12-2021
Latest aon news
Leader to oversee cyber portfolio addressing the new exposures arising from digital evolution.