Aon’s merger with Willis Towers Watson will create the world’s biggest broker and reshape the broking landscape in the process. Eric Andersen, president and member of the global executive committee, Aon, spoke to Intelligent Insurer to discuss the implications of the deal in the context of a fast-changing world and the increasingly complex needs of clients.
- The protection gap: the benefits of self-interest 16-04-2020
- M&A: the biggest and most talked about unions in the insurance sector 14-04-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- COVID-19 crisis overshadows Lloyd’s strong 2019 results 27-03-2020
- Aon and WTW union could bring $1.3bn cost synergies - but also regulatory scrutiny 09-03-2020
Latest aon news
The reinsurance segment was the broker’s best performing division by some distance.