A great deal of work needs to be done in terms of leveraging technology more effectively, but when it comes to regulatory requirements, many MGAs now simply accept it as part and parcel of conducting business.
- MGAs are at a tipping point 20-12-2021
- A promising future for disciplined MGAs 20-12-2021
- MGAs in the hard market: a contradictory landscape 05-02-2021
- UK government on collision course with re/insurance industry 01-03-2017
- Brexit: Preparing for uncertainty 16-08-2016
Latest british insurance brokers’ association news
The MGA took a ‘step back’ from broader industry activities to concentrate on internal structure and strategy.