Climate change has created challenges that the industry has never had to deal with before. But the mounting threats may be accompanied by opportunities, according to a panel of industry experts.
- Climate change: is there a moral obligation for the re/insurance industry? 22-03-2021
- Navigating cyber’s rough waters using AI: CCR Group explains how to do it 04-09-2020
- Cyclones and the global impact of climate change 16-10-2019
- CCR's Laurent Montador: attracting agile talent to leverage tech 04-09-2019
- CCR interview: why understanding the wider impact of CSR is crucial for re/insurers 15-07-2019
Latest ccr - caisse centrale de réassurance news
CCR Re, writing reinsurance in the private international markets, will be central to France’s state-owned public reinsurer and government adviser CCR’s—its parent’s—plans for an increasing role covering emerging and evolving risks and disaster prevention.