Aon’s merger with Willis Towers Watson will create the world’s biggest broker and reshape the broking landscape in the process. Eric Andersen, president and member of the global executive committee, Aon, spoke to Intelligent Insurer to discuss the implications of the deal in the context of a fast-changing world and the increasingly complex needs of clients.
- Exposing supply chain risk and boosting captives: COVID-19’s impact on risk managers 12-10-2020
- How the cloud and AI can take insurers beyond legacy systems 12-10-2020
- COVID-19 BI judgment: not quite the worst-case scenario 06-10-2020
- Karen Clark interview: the vital development of cat risk models 05-10-2020
- Striking a hard bargain: re/insurers react to COVID-19 01-10-2020
Chief executive Alan Schnitzer highlighted the strength of the company's top line amid the ongoing economic challenges.