Two cyber ILS deals were launched in January in a watershed moment for the market. Here, a panel of experts debate what this new source of capacity for cyber risks could mean for this line of business and end policyholders.
- The mother of invention: why cyber ILS is needed now 26-01-2023
- Trying to get lucky: have insurtechs missed their chance for funding? 14-11-2022
- You don’t need to change the world: the next big thing in insurtech may be little 14-11-2022
- Cyber war: three scenarios for the Russia/Ukraine conflict 17-03-2022
- Is the industry ready for a global cyber attack? 07-10-2021
Latest cybercube news
Investors include Morgan Stanley, HSCM, ex-Verisk CEO, Stone Point and more.