There were sober and disciplined renewals in Asia-Pacific despite chaotic world events. After continually fighting fires since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, however, the key question may be how the market will respond to a period of calm.
- Hard talk but no hard market: Asia-Pacific 1/4 renewals 13-04-2022
- Cyber enters new era of growth as PC&C era looms: Gallagher Re 12-04-2022
- No catastrophe for casualty, but challenges remained at renewals 24-01-2022
- Hard talk: European renewals push through price increases 21-01-2022
- The best laid plans 14-12-2015
Latest gallagher re news
State insurer Citizens took the Q3 hit: a 21x increase in 9M net underwriting losses.