Opportunistic underwriting has fled to the mountains, leaving an unstable cyber market with high rates and restricted capacity: Howden.
- Creative destruction: Howden’s APAC CEO on a bumpy first 12 months in post 07-07-2021
- A business built on ESG: Parhelion’s CEO unveils ambitious plans 30-06-2021
- Insurance leader calls for greater government guidance to combat climate risk 03-02-2020
- Reinsurance: reshaping for a difficult future 02-01-2020
- Why hard markets are a relic of the past 12-11-2018
Latest howden group holdings news
The move is a part of its strategy to build a leading position in the world’s top re/insurance markets.
Using parametric coverage to close the protection gap formed by the accelerated adoption of cloud services