It’s time to be less obsessed with technical skills and widen the search for talent. That is according to a number of senior executives who debated this issue on a Re/insurance Lounge panel discussion organised by Intelligent Insurer.
- Breaking down the hierarchy: why COVID-19 was a fillip for young talent 15-06-2021
- ANALYSIS: Neal and Rigby outline key Future of Lloyd’s delivery details 26-02-2020
- Adaption without disruption: the market’s evolving view of insurtech 04-02-2019
- Re/insurers face better rates and disruption in 2018 22-12-2017
- Looking back at a tumultuous 2017 22-12-2017
Latest lloyd’s market association (lma) news
The announcement marks an important step toward attaining greater diversity at a market level.