The move from CSR to ESG is more than just branding and heralds serious challenges for insurers, as a panel of experts from companies including Allianz, SiriusPoint, AM Best and PwC discussed.
- Why is ESG is no longer an aspiration—it is now critical for insurers 09-06-2021
- Empathy and checking your privilege can help drive improvement 02-11-2020
- The influences shaping future insurance M&A 18-02-2020
- A strong network 13-12-2019
- Cyber and terror: Key threats for re/insurers in 2019 - Banana Skins report 03-09-2019
Latest pwc news
The Lloyd’s re/insurer has appointed an interim chief risk officer from PwC.