Artificial intelligence and machine learning that leverage large legacy, and not so legacy, data caches are set to provide improved pricing accuracy for firms merging with or acquiring others, while Latin America and Asia offer fresh conquests for acquisitive firms. Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- A strong network 13-12-2019
- Cyber and terror: Key threats for re/insurers in 2019 - Banana Skins report 03-09-2019
- Do or die: 5 changes insurers must make now 14-09-2017
- Motor insurance: driverless cars and the new norm 11-09-2017
- Run-off: Gazing into the crystal ball 10-05-2017
Latest pwc news
PwC believes the financial services sector will play a crucial role following the pandemic.