ESG (environmental, social, corporate governance) factors present unique challenges for participants in the insurance sector. Unexpected claims, regulatory requirements and investor demands are just three challenges it faces.
- What the pandemic has taught organisations about risk management and resilience 18-11-2021
- Seeking to level the playing field: QBE reveals its ethnicity pay gaps 11-08-2021
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
- Strange bedfellows: risks and rewards as re/insurers dabble in venture capital 21-01-2019
- UK government on collision course with re/insurance industry 01-03-2017
Latest qbe insurance group news
The move broadens the remit of CIO, along with the scope of the COO role.