European re/insurers are leading the charge towards forcing the eventual abdication of 'king' coal. How successful will the industry be in toppling the age-old monarch of fossil fuels, and why are climate campaigners still frustrated? Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Strange bedfellows: risks and rewards as re/insurers dabble in venture capital 21-01-2019
- UK government on collision course with re/insurance industry 01-03-2017
- M&A: Search for scale to drive activity 06-10-2016
- QBE vows to protect margins by being less reliant on brokers and Lloyd’s 17-08-2016
- The Best of Europe Revealed - Part 2 19-11-2015
Latest qbe insurance group news
CEO Richard Pryce said his primary focus will be on performance improvement in 2021.