Investment bank analysts have calculated and explained how the huge insured losses from COVID-19 are likely to pan out for the industry, particular companies and lines, and are affecting already firming prices. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- COVID-19: the unintended consequences of suspended dividends 17-04-2020
- Swiss Re: lessons from the parallels between COVID-19 and climate change 09-04-2020
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
- INTERVIEW: Forced retroactive business interruption ‘not same’ as TRIA 08-04-2020
- COVID-19: minimising the re/insurance sector infection 03-04-2020
Latest reinsurance news
The UK regulator has asked eight insurers to participate in a legal test case to provide clarity on their business interruption (BI) policies.