AM Re Syndicate believes the US market is underserved by reinsurers. To solve this problem, the managing general agency is matching US primary carriers with security from Asia using quota share deals, to bring a very different offering to the market, as Intelligent Insurer reports.
- Greenlight Re finds its place in the world 04-04-2019
- Why re/insurers should fear the rise of activist investors 04-04-2019
- Why 2019 looks promising for reinsurers 15-01-2019
- Rates will harden in 2019—but fears of a false dawn may be real 20-12-2018
- Why being a small fish is bad—unless insurtech can save you 20-12-2018
Latest reinsurance news
Germany-based Talanx Group and Hannover Re have tightened their underwriting policies to reduce reinsurance cover for coal-based risks.