‘No COVID-19 impact on Q2 underwriting results’ but pandemic has hit investment income, firm reports.
- Driving mid-market success through underwriting productivity 27-07-2020
- Meeting the cyber insurance challenge – head on 24-07-2020
- SCOR absorbs pandemic hit in H1 2020 but says ‘it’s not over yet’ 24-07-2020
- In a COVID-19 world, will normal service ever be resumed? 16-07-2020
- Equity raises are increasing as pandemic pressures bite - but the future winners and losers are far from clear 12-06-2020
Latest reinsurance news
Oliver Bäte highlights the company's 'resilience' in the first six months of 2020; confident on full year performance.