The outlook for the non-life reinsurance sector is improving as prices are expected to rebound in 2019 following the sector’s second consecutive year of above-average losses.
- Rates will harden in 2019—but fears of a false dawn may be real 20-12-2018
- Why being a small fish is bad—unless insurtech can save you 20-12-2018
- Buy, sell, retract, invest in insurtech—a plethora of strategic dilemmas for 2019 20-12-2018
- Blockchain’s future in insurance takes shape 04-12-2018
- A way to reduce the protection gap: CCR 22-11-2018
Latest reinsurance news
Specialty re/insurer Brit has reported healthy upward trend in gross premiums as it heads in to 2019, Matthew Wilson, group chief executive officer, said in the company's 2018 results.