Swiss Re believes it can insulate itself from downwards pressure on rates in the reinsurance market by offering clients value-added services such as data, technology and expertise, head of reinsurance Moses Ojeisekhoba, told Intelligent Insurer.
- Multi-cat bonds can meet ECIS demand 04-10-2018
- Winners and Losers: the reinsurance landscape according to S&P 26-09-2018
- New models become a game-changer 19-09-2018
- Bloodshed at Lloyd’s 08-09-2018
- Rising stars 2018: Exciting change inspiring a new generation 13-08-2018
Latest reinsurance news
Following multiple quarters of missed earnings, American International Group’s (AIG’s) large third quarter cat losses will further weigh on investor sentiment, Morgan Stanley said in a note.