The whole P&C value chain is not earning its cost of capital, says Swiss Re CEO Christian Mumenthaler, who explains to Intelligent Insurer how, despite this, Swiss Re is well positioned to navigate the challenging environment.
- Plan A never changed: Axis CEO Benchimol 20-10-2017
- Buyers want no surprises 18-10-2017
- The rise of the MGA incubator 17-10-2017
- Reinsurers hanging tough 16-10-2017
- EU-US Covered Agreement: Covering all bases—except Brexit 13-10-2017
Latest reinsurance news
Risk modelling and data analytics firm RMS has appointed former Munich Re executive Ludger Arnoldussen to strengthen its position in the European market, Germany in particular.