Michael Pickel, CEO of Hannover Re’s German reinsurance subsidiary E&S Rückversicherung, talks rates, insurtech and Lloyd’s of London, with Intelligent Insurer.
- GRP's underwriting division finds it's time to prosper 05-08-2019
- MGAs: riding the wave of popularity 05-08-2019
- The long shadow of asbestos 19-07-2019
- AutoRek: how to manage the data flood 04-07-2019
- Ethical investing, make money—but be ethical too 03-07-2019
Latest reinsurance news
Blockchain insurance industry initiative B3i has added Chinese insurer China Pacific Insurance Company (CPIC) as its latest shareholder, with Li Hao joining as a member of the board.
Hamilton hires TigerRisk's Ursano as new group CFO, gives third-party capital oversight to Reiss as it seals Liberty deal