Insurtech, new risks and the growing involvement of the capital markets are all making the re/insurance industry more attractive to young people—and they look increasingly critical to its future. As part of a wider feature available online, Intelligent Insurer speaks to 45 young executives—all under 35—destined for success within this evolving sector.
- Munich Re CEO targets higher profits through P&C growth, cost cutting and ERGO 09-08-2018
- SCOR claims size allows it to better manage pricing pressure 27-07-2018
- Reinsurers seek alternative risk pools 27-06-2018
- Pockets of optimism in Greece 12-06-2018
- Insurers bet on reinsurance in unexpected U-turn 14-05-2018
Latest reinsurance news
AXIS Capital Holdings has appointed Anne Kelly as global head of ceded reinsurance, effective Sept. 4, 2018.