Reinsurance trust agreements have gradually grown in usage by the industry over the past two decades, which is also the length of time that Robert Quinn, vice president in the insurance collateral solutions team at Wilmington Trust, has been working in this sector. He sat down with Intelligent Insurer to discuss how the sector has changed in that time and how he turns challenges into opportunities.
- Winds of change 17-10-2019
- Cyclones and the global impact of climate change 16-10-2019
- Bolstering the US primary market 15-10-2019
- Blockchain 'moves beyond the hype' towards real-world solutions 26-09-2019
- Are the riches of a hard market just fool's gold? 04-09-2019
Latest reinsurance news
Jackson Lee Underwriting has launched what it claims is the market’s first Fleet GAP policy with a built-in temporary replacement vehicle solution.