Munich Re expects its investments in digitisation, data and technology to become the major driver of future growth in its reinsurance operations. The German reinsurance giant sees digitisation as a means of moving the business closer to the end consumer while generating new technology-based products.
- Swiss Re CEO, CFO praise diversification away from P&C reinsurance 26-02-2018
- Past US failures make SCOR cautious as it grows US P&C book 19-02-2018
- Munich Re CFO sparks optimism in 2018 outlook 06-02-2018
- HIM fails to deliver what reinsurers hoped for 29-01-2018
- Duperreault starts to reshape AIG 22-01-2018
Latest reinsurance news
Improved insurance underwriting and lower tax rate are expected to boost Berkshire Hathaway’s operating income in the first quarter of 2018, according to Morgan Stanley analysts.