How do we get ESG embedded across board rooms? As with all things ESG, the answer is likely to be complicated, as an Intelligent Insurer discussion found.
- The road to hell is paved with good intentions: ESG bonuses are a bad idea 30-09-2022
- Must-have contract provisions for defending claims 26-09-2022
- The Citizens backstop: a precarious plan unlikely to save the Florida market 02-09-2022
- Flight from Florida: investors put state insurers on notice 02-09-2022
- Latin America’s fierce battle for talent 19-08-2022
Latest reinsurance news
He most recently served as co-leader of Sompo’s global insurance, CEO of GRS businesses.