The Greek economy has been in recession since 2010 and has the lowest level of insurance penetration in the EU. Nevertheless, there are pockets of growth and optimism, says Gerry Tighe, head of treaty at reinsurance broker MATRIX.
- Insurers bet on reinsurance in unexpected U-turn 14-05-2018
- Alternative capital can play hard in 2018 again 25-04-2018
- Munich Re pins its hopes on digitisation – but also cuts costs 20-03-2018
- Swiss Re CEO, CFO praise diversification away from P&C reinsurance 26-02-2018
- Past US failures make SCOR cautious as it grows US P&C book 19-02-2018
Latest reinsurance news
The 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia involves a number of significant risks for those involved, including the World Football association, FIFA, organisers in Russia, sponsors and broadcasters, along with the football players and fans.