The market reports a £2.5bn return to profit and improved underwriting performance, but the pandemic is already taking its toll hitting assets and refocusing future priorities. CEO John Neal says the outbreak will change the world and ways of working forever. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- Could the Aon/Willis Towers Watson merger be in jeopardy? 25-03-2020
- COVID 19: Forced retrospective payments in US ‘risk industry stability’ 24-03-2020
- COVID-19 could drive private equity-driven M&A in insurance sector 19-03-2020
- COVID-19 will hit life insurers hardest 18-03-2020
- Challenges ahead as complex risk of renewables drives up costs 13-03-2020
Latest reinsurance news
Obsidian Insurance has received an A- financial strength rating from AM Best.