As re/insurance leaders look back on 2020, they share their thoughts on the unprecedented past 12 months with Intelligent Insurer and consider how this will affect the year ahead. In exclusive insights, they also reflect on the debate over whether it was a black swan event, or more of a ‘grey rhino’, recognise the critical nature of advancing technology and express a real desire to return to face-to-face negotiations, as well as setting out their stalls for 2021.
- The challenges of 2020: re/insurance industry professionals take stock and plan for 2021 18-12-2020
- Reflecting on a most unusual of years: 2020 in review 18-12-2020
- Insurers must not fear e-commerce thinking 09-12-2020
- Millers’ acquisition by Cinven and GIC will fuel significant growth 01-12-2020
- Swiss Re: reasons to be cheerful despite a challenging macroenvironment 01-12-2020
Latest reinsurance news
The insurer's board has proposed establishment of a stand-alone specialty commercial company.