The COVID-19 pandemic caused an abrupt shift in how we work, but how will markets operate once global restrictions end? Senior executives from Aon Securities, ABIR and AM Best joined Intelligent Insurer to discuss the future of business travel for the industry.
- Taking the temperature: where do P&C rates go from here? 28-07-2021
- Insurance and the pandemic: how COVID-19 put insurtech front and centre 21-07-2021
- Focusing on the details: e2Value CEO on dealing with data and climate change 21-07-2021
- An industry revolution as cyber becomes the dominant peril 21-07-2021
- Spoilt for choice: the COVID-19 tech boom leaves insurers with some tricky decisions 15-07-2021
Latest reinsurance news
Hippo expects to receive more than $550 million in cash proceeds in connection with its merger with a SPAC.