Sanctions, heightened cyber threats and ratings downgrades are just the beginning of the fallout for insurers as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues.
- Growing pains and teenage tantrums: watching cyber risk come of age 14-05-2021
- Forget P&C business—add an extra C for cyber 14-05-2021
- Why isn’t the cyber insurance market booming? 09-04-2021
- Adapt and educate: rapid re/insurance evolution driven by climate threats 22-03-2021
- Climate change: is there a moral obligation for the re/insurance industry? 22-03-2021
Latest s&p global ratings news
Bermuda insurers warn on over $1b in senior debt falling out of capital calculations.