It has always been a volatile region, but there’s still massive scope for growth in South and Central America. After being hit hard by COVID-19, it’s still too early to say that Latin America won’t face further setbacks, according to panellists on a recent session of the Re/insurance Lounge.
- Shifting the exposure: why COVID-19 may help tackle silent cyber 21-04-2021
- Why isn’t the cyber insurance market booming? 09-04-2021
- The Florida market: death from a thousand cuts 22-03-2021
- Florida: a market in crisis—but is it too big to fail? 22-03-2021
- 'Spend smarter rather than faster' to tackle infrastructure gap, says Swiss Re's Jérôme Jean Haegeli 18-02-2021
Latest swiss re news
Prudential regulation in the insurance sector is increasingly being used to push public policy goals, rather than simply ensuring insurance carriers’ solvency, according to law firm Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel.