Jérôme Jean Haegeli, group chief economist at Swiss Re, highlights opportunities for key developments in areas such as digital transformation and supply chains and explains why a challenging macroeconomic environment is not necessarily bad for financial markets, especially with a COVID-19 vaccine on the horizon.
- The pandemic remains an earnings event for reinsurers, but why? 26-08-2020
- How Swiss Re’s iptiQ became greater than the sum of its parts 04-08-2020
- Underwriting accuracy and quality are on frontline in insurance ‘data war’ 30-06-2020
- How policymakers can ensure the best post-COVID-19 recovery possible 17-06-2020
- Why blockchain transcends insurtech and can drive growth for insurers – as well as cut costs 09-06-2020
Latest swiss re news
Swiss Re warns losses from secondary perils are forecast to increase due to climate change.