Commercial insurers are looking beyond postcodes and ‘COPE’ criteria to the huge potential of data supersets as they push for better underwriting and market advantage. Intelligent Insurer spoke to Simon Perry at Precisely to find out more.
- How policymakers can ensure the best post-COVID-19 recovery possible 17-06-2020
- Why blockchain transcends insurtech and can drive growth for insurers – as well as cut costs 09-06-2020
- M&A: the biggest and most talked about unions in the insurance sector 14-04-2020
- Swiss Re: lessons from the parallels between COVID-19 and climate change 09-04-2020
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
Latest swiss re news
The reinsurer reported a net loss of $1.1 billion for the first half after booking claims and reserves related to COVID-19.