Pandemic-related losses are large but reinsurers look to have avoided the worst with a combination of financial discipline and the arrival of a hard market. Will efforts to inoculate themselves against the pandemic in H1 continue to be effective into the second half of the year, and how will it affect the wider market? Intelligent Insurer speaks to Robert Mazzuoli, director at Fitch Ratings, to find out more.
- How Swiss Re’s iptiQ became greater than the sum of its parts 04-08-2020
- Underwriting accuracy and quality are on frontline in insurance ‘data war’ 30-06-2020
- How policymakers can ensure the best post-COVID-19 recovery possible 17-06-2020
- Why blockchain transcends insurtech and can drive growth for insurers – as well as cut costs 09-06-2020
- M&A: the biggest and most talked about unions in the insurance sector 14-04-2020
Latest swiss re news
The virtual ‘SIRC 2020 Re-Mind’ will feature prominent leaders from SCOR, Munich Re, Lloyd's, Allianz, among others.