The market reports a £2.5bn return to profit and improved underwriting performance, but the pandemic is already taking its toll hitting assets and refocusing future priorities. CEO John Neal says the outbreak will change the world and ways of working forever. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- ANALYSIS: Neal and Rigby outline key Future of Lloyd’s delivery details 26-02-2020
- Standardise data to leverage ‘wasted’ information, urges insurtech 24-02-2020
- MGAs face fresh challenges as market hardens 21-02-2020
- RiskStream develops ‘cost saving’ insurance blockchain with DLT 29-01-2020
- Tech startups key to shared value insurance success, says Axell CEO 27-01-2020
Latest technology news
Wefox CEO expects 90 percent of all insurance sales globally being at risk during the crisis.