Insurtech innovations continue to fascinate the market, but how do incumbent players see the companies that are entering—and are their opinions evolving over time? Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Robots will transform motor insurance,but risk appetite might determine how fast 24-01-2019
- Strange bedfellows: risks and rewards as re/insurers dabble in venture capital 21-01-2019
- Buy, sell, retract, invest in insurtech—a plethora of strategic dilemmas for 2019 20-12-2018
- Cyber insurance: a not so global market 18-12-2018
- Incumbents may be falling behind in the insurtech race 11-12-2018
Latest technology news
Specialty re/insurer MS Amlin has launched a new 'all risks' insurance policy specially designed for the technology sector.