As the world marches towards an increasingly interconnected future, cyber will become one of the biggest risks that companies will need to manage—and insurers will need to qualify, price and underwrite. This will mean a fundamental shifting of the portfolio mix for most insurers.
- Insurtech: the driving force in M&A 26-04-2021
- Protecting supply chains and industrial control systems from cyber attacks 14-04-2021
- Why isn’t the cyber insurance market booming? 09-04-2021
- When it comes to insurtech: get it out there—ready or not! 01-04-2021
- Fit to burst: is the insurtech bubble set to explode? 01-04-2021
Latest technology news
The company has raised $100m to expand its business insurance platform.