Insurtech firms have been transforming the personal lines business by delivering new applications and products for clients. But now it’s time for new technology to upgrade the commercial side of the insurance business, as Trevor Maynard, Lloyd’s head of Innovation, commercial, suggested to Intelligent Insurer.
- Getting the best out of data 16-05-2018
- MGAs: the new breed of insurtech firms 04-05-2018
- No fear of cyber: AXIS forges ahead 18-04-2018
- Mastering a new AI-driven insurance world 13-04-2018
- A new fund launches to compete for insurtech investments 11-04-2018
Latest technology news
AI-powered insurtech firm Lemonade Insurance Company has filed a lawsuit against ONE Insurance, its parent wefox Group and founder Julian Teicke, over claims of it copying Lemonade’s app and website.