An influx of insurtechs in Latin America presents new options for the industry, but reinsurers must approach the opportunity carefully, according to the group CEO of Brazilian re/insurer Austral Re.
- Big spender: how the $1 trillion Infrastructure Bill impacts insurance 25-07-2022
- Adding the ‘S’ to ESG: why insurers can make a difference 01-06-2022
- Walking a tightrope: Verisk’s new CEO on opportunities and ‘pain points’ 27-05-2022
- Why insurance is the deal-maker for crypto growth 27-05-2022
- Overcoming bias in artificial intelligence 19-05-2022
Latest technology news
Reinsurer retreat allows ‘no real let up on flows.’ Focus on cyber, property, & more.