As the world attempts to find a way of understanding, managing, and transferring the risk associated with pandemics, much can be learned from the extensive work the insurance industry has done to better handle cyber risk, says a new report by CyberCube, with contributions from Munich Re and Metabiota.
- Underwriters can now go further with critical insight information 07-12-2020
- Insurers urged to turn risk insight thinking on its head to profit from AI 04-12-2020
- How to avoid ‘intellectual waste’ by exploiting automation 20-11-2020
- Why data and technology strengthen underwriters but will not replace them 12-11-2020
- One Inc: COVID-19 is accelerating digital payments demand 28-10-2020
Latest technology news
The insurer will provide capacity for Flock’s exposure-based drone insurance programme.