As autonomous vehicles start to become mainstream, it has the potential to change the very structure of the insurance industry – rather than simply how insurers manage the risk. But, according to Vincent Branch, CEO of AXA XL’s Accelerate division, insurers should see this as an opportunity to shape the future, rather than simply serve it.
- What can insurers learn from big tech to stay relevant for customers’ evolving needs? 01-10-2018
- Changing the DNA of insurers 18-09-2018
- Using technology to make building better 06-09-2018
- Fret not about Amazon insurance comparison website 30-08-2018
- Preventing bad things from happening in the first place: the insurance of the future? 28-08-2018
Latest technology news
Broker Aon has established a new ventures group as part of its growth strategy and assigned members of its senior leadership team to oversee it.