Many insurance deals are still sealed according to personal relationships. But AI, blockchain, big data and other technologies can offer advantages the human touch alone simply cannot.
- Why Israel will lead the insurtech revolution 05-07-2019
- AutoRek: how to manage the data flood 04-07-2019
- EmergIn Risk, a new approach fit for a changing landscape 03-07-2019
- Supporting brand identity 02-07-2019
- Business briefing Nephila Climate: weather risk 28-06-2019
Latest technology news
Blockchain insurance industry initiative B3i has added Chinese insurer China Pacific Insurance Company (CPIC) as its latest shareholder, with Li Hao joining as a member of the board.