While the insurance industry has traditionally been slow-moving and often late to embrace technology, this has changed in the past two years with most carriers now willing to explore the potential of artificial intelligence (AI) specifically as they bid to stay ahead of the curve.
- Building the future of underwriting 09-04-2019
- Market report: keeping up with technology 04-04-2019
- Powering the bionic underwriter of the future 19-03-2019
- Purely digital insurers and their service providers increase the attractiveness of Germany’s insurance market 19-03-2019
- Adaption without disruption: the market’s evolving view of insurtech 04-02-2019
Latest technology news
UK-based insurtech Cytora, a provider of AI-powered solutions for the commercial insurance industry, has raised £25 million funding to expand its product suite and scale into new geographies.