AXIS Capital is among the top five players in cyber globally by premium written, and the Bermuda-based insurer has appetite for more and plans to grow faster than the market in the coming years, as Dan Trueman, chief innovation officer and cyber unit head, tells Intelligent Insurer.
- Mastering a new AI-driven insurance world 13-04-2018
- A new fund launches to compete for insurtech investments 11-04-2018
- Lloyd’s goes digital, but that’s not all 05-04-2018
- AI: insurers must mimic Google, Facebook and Amazon 26-03-2018
- Cyber coverage dislocation—why buyers and sellers struggle 23-03-2018
Latest technology news
Berlin-based insurtech simplesurance, a digital solutions provider, and ELEMENT, a digital property/casualty insurer are partnering to bring fully-digitalized insurance policies to market.