The pandemic has significantly altered the cyber-risk landscape, amplifying existing issues and posing new challenges for re/insurers. Ahead of an Intelligent Insurer webinar on the topic, Darren Thomson, head of cyber security strategy at CyberCube, discusses the challenges and opportunities faced by the industry.
- Underwriting accuracy and quality are on frontline in insurance ‘data war’ 30-06-2020
- Why the cloud and digital-first platforms are key for SME insurance growth 29-06-2020
- How to get started with augmented underwriting – and why it’s worth doing 19-06-2020
- Why blockchain transcends insurtech and can drive growth for insurers – as well as cut costs 09-06-2020
- Strategic importance of digital grows as insurance evolves 26-05-2020
Latest technology news
Beazley is rolling out the system to cyber & technology and property underwriters in the London market.