It is insurers’ claims departments that will benefit most from the progress towards automation and machine learning that is being made, says Elena Rasa, chief underwriting officer, Gruppo Zurich Italy.
- CapSpecialty seeks to better serve SMBs through technology in 2018 12-01-2018
- The changing face of cyber insurance 05-01-2018
- S&P Global Ratings roundtable: insurtech’s effects become clearer 10-12-2017
- Insurance CEOs debate technological challenges 20-11-2017
- Cyber resilience and insurers: the FCA is awake, are you? 14-11-2017
Latest technology news
Gabi, which provides a free, online "personal insurance shopper," has raised $9.5 million in Series A funding, led by Canvas Ventures, to accelerate its nationwide expansion in the US in 2018.