Aon’s merger with Willis Towers Watson will create the world’s biggest broker and reshape the broking landscape in the process. Eric Andersen, president and member of the global executive committee, Aon, spoke to Intelligent Insurer to discuss the implications of the deal in the context of a fast-changing world and the increasingly complex needs of clients.
- How an insurance bellwether can offer post-lockdown insight 22-04-2020
- M&A: the biggest and most talked about unions in the insurance sector 14-04-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- COVID-19 crisis overshadows Lloyd’s strong 2019 results 27-03-2020
- Could the Aon/Willis Towers Watson merger be in jeopardy? 25-03-2020
Latest willis towers watson news
Insurtechs seeking mid-tier Series B and C investments saw deal share shrink by almost 9 percentage points.