There remains plenty of scope for further growth if insurers can harness their data, an Intelligent Insurer panel found.
- When it comes to insurtech: get it out there—ready or not! 01-04-2021
- Fit to burst: is the insurtech bubble set to explode? 01-04-2021
- The Florida market: death from a thousand cuts 22-03-2021
- Florida: a market in crisis—but is it too big to fail? 22-03-2021
- Renewals: coming to terms with mixed outcomes 11-02-2021
Latest willis towers watson news
The current managing director of Aerosure will move into WTW as MD.
Insurers run selective race into advanced analytics, prioritising revenues before claims, mass market before commercial