US healthcare provider Humana is acquiring a 40 percent stake in-home care service provider Kindred Homecare for around $800 million with private equity partners owning the remaining 60 percent.
The rest of this article is locked. Please login to continue reading.
If you don't have a login, you will need to purchase a subscription to gain access to this article, and all the other content. Please use this link and follow the steps.
To take out a free two week trial, use the same link but select the 'trial' option in the dropdown box.
For multi-user price options, or to check if your company has an existing subscription we can add you into, please email Elliot at email@example.com
Humana, Acquisition, M&A, Kindred Homecare, North America