Huge advances in technology and a commercial lines market close to its peak offer opportunities, but don’t play with the latest tech just for the sake of it, cautions Carys Lawton-Bryce of Markel.
- Fintech: emerging risks in a $4tr growth market 17-08-2023
- Meta Pixel: the tiny fragment of code causing big concerns 02-08-2023
- Don’t dabble: the growth of W&I insurance in SME M&A 21-07-2023
- Construction trends: how innovative collaboration can mitigate risk transfer failures 17-07-2023
- Preventative medicine: a 360⁰ approach to cyber risk 10-07-2023
Latest markel group news
The US programme services carrier to bring fresh capacity to the UK MGA market.