It’s time to be less obsessed with technical skills and widen the search for talent. That is according to a number of senior executives who debated this issue on a Re/insurance Lounge panel discussion organised by Intelligent Insurer.
- Breaking down the hierarchy: why COVID-19 was a fillip for young talent 15-06-2021
- Growing pains and teenage tantrums: watching cyber risk come of age 14-05-2021
- Forget P&C business—add an extra C for cyber 14-05-2021
- Shifting the exposure: why COVID-19 may help tackle silent cyber 21-04-2021
- Why isn’t the cyber insurance market booming? 09-04-2021
Latest markel corporation news
The senior marine underwriter will focus on fine art and specie insurance.