Pandemic-related losses are large but reinsurers look to have avoided the worst with a combination of financial discipline and the arrival of a hard market. Will efforts to inoculate themselves against the pandemic in H1 continue to be effective into the second half of the year, and how will it affect the wider market? Intelligent Insurer speaks to Robert Mazzuoli, director at Fitch Ratings, to find out more.
- Underwriters look to AI as business and career coach 21-05-2020
- Intelligent automation enhances underwriter ability to ‘out compete’ rivals 19-05-2020
- COVID-19: the unintended consequences of suspended dividends 17-04-2020
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
- COVID-19 crisis overshadows Lloyd’s strong 2019 results 27-03-2020
Latest munich re news
The coverage will be underwritten on behalf of the Munich Re Syndicate at Lloyd's.