As the world attempts to find a way of understanding, managing, and transferring the risk associated with pandemics, much can be learned from the extensive work the insurance industry has done to better handle cyber risk, says a new report by CyberCube, with contributions from Munich Re and Metabiota.
- The pandemic remains an earnings event for reinsurers, but why? 26-08-2020
- Underwriters look to AI as business and career coach 21-05-2020
- Intelligent automation enhances underwriter ability to ‘out compete’ rivals 19-05-2020
- COVID-19: the unintended consequences of suspended dividends 17-04-2020
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
Latest munich re news
The company's modern approach to risk management helps businesses improve their security and avoid loss before it happens.