It’s time to be less obsessed with technical skills and widen the search for talent. That is according to a number of senior executives who debated this issue on a Re/insurance Lounge panel discussion organised by Intelligent Insurer.
- Breaking down the hierarchy: why COVID-19 was a fillip for young talent 15-06-2021
- Life after COVID: how the pandemic will reshape life insurance 02-06-2021
- The pandemic remains an earnings event for reinsurers, but why? 26-08-2020
- SCOR absorbs pandemic hit in H1 2020 but says ‘it’s not over yet’ 24-07-2020
- Underwriters look to AI as business and career coach 21-05-2020
Latest scor news
Taking advantage of strong growth opportunities in Europe, fast-growth markets and global lines, its focus will be on non-cat lines, says Launay.