CEO Kessler says COVID-19 impact on reinsurer is ‘limited’ and points to a hardening market as ‘perfect’ conditions for SCOR to prosper.
- Underwriters look to AI as business and career coach 21-05-2020
- Intelligent automation enhances underwriter ability to ‘out compete’ rivals 19-05-2020
- How COVID-19 insured losses map across to company exposures 30-04-2020
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
- ‘Benign’ cat losses in 2019 support higher industry capital for reinsurers 31-01-2020
Latest scor news
CEO Kessler highlighted the firm's 'capacity to absorb major shocks and the resilience of its business model'.