Pandemic-related losses are large but reinsurers look to have avoided the worst with a combination of financial discipline and the arrival of a hard market. Will efforts to inoculate themselves against the pandemic in H1 continue to be effective into the second half of the year, and how will it affect the wider market? Intelligent Insurer speaks to Robert Mazzuoli, director at Fitch Ratings, to find out more.
- SCOR absorbs pandemic hit in H1 2020 but says ‘it’s not over yet’ 24-07-2020
- Underwriters look to AI as business and career coach 21-05-2020
- Intelligent automation enhances underwriter ability to ‘out compete’ rivals 19-05-2020
- How COVID-19 insured losses map across to company exposures 30-04-2020
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
Latest scor news
SCOR has described the allegations as 'deceitful and groundless'.